All apartments requires prior cleaning and maintenance work before renting an apartment. Proper maintenance and cleaning of a rental apartment implies greater satisfaction for the tenant during their stay and are appreciated as part of the hospitality offered by the owner.
Improve your apartment maintenance
The tenant has the obligation to notify the owner as soon as possible if there are breakdowns and/or damage to the rental apartment, even foreseeable ones, so that he can take care of managing its repair as soon as possible if it is part of its responsibility.
In addition the tenant should:
- Ventilate all rooms daily
- Careful use of all the elements of the house
- Consult or ask the basic instructions on the use of electrical appliances
- If there are electric radiators and/or air conditioning…
It is recommended not to leave them on during the day if no one is there
- The optimum heating temperature is 22-24 degrees.
- It is advisable to check the boiler pressure barometer from time to time, which should always be between 1 and 2.
If it is less than 1 or greater than 2, it can cause irreparable damage to the boiler.
- If the kitchen has a ceramic hob, it is advisable to only use suitable cleaning products.
- Use sink plungers and bathroom showers
- Take down the garbage every day
- Do not leave the wet mop on the floor
Aspects such as a failure in the heating, a broken piece of furniture, a faucet that does not work; can affect a flat for rent. The correct performance of these maintenance works requires resources and, above all, time; which on many occasions can be complicated and demand great efforts.
Apartment maintenance companies
There are companies specialized in managing these aspects related to the rental process, so neither owners nor tenants have to worry about this type of situation, since these companies take care of any type of incident that occurs during the stay. DFLAT Madrid is one of those companies but we do it only for the clients of the properties we manage or sell.
Information for owners and tenants in Madrid
Learn more about the future of Real State in Madrid. the most important thing about how to buy a house in Madrid, that the highest returns are obtained from apartments to be reformed and ensure the use you want to give it… and for so you have to know the three rental contract and rental formulas. He has a post on the advantages of financial leverage and on the importance of a good property manager who has access to types of clients and channels.
If you are an investor or owner in Real Estate or are considering it, you can visit our page for owners.
Contact us if you are interested in Golden Visa or if you want to Invest in Madrid.